Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Light White

Image Huka Lodge

Image Huka Lodge

Image Huka Lodge

Image Coastal Living

Image Coastal Living

During the dull, wintery days of the past week my thoughts have wandered to rooms filled with natural light and the relaxed style white and natural tones bring to a space. The Owners' Cottage is the premium accommodation level at the incredible Huka Lodge in New Zealand. It is true luxury!

Also more from the wonderful Coastal Living Style Gallery- relaxed and stylish Living and Dining rooms - just perfect!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, I am so in love. Thanks for the escape. I am working on visiting Australia and seeing your blog just excites me more.

    ReplyDelete

And none will hear the postman's knock
Without a quickening of the heart.
For who can bear to feel himself forgotten?
~W.H. Auden

Related Posts with Thumbnails