Saturday, May 31, 2008

Please excuse my pink indulgence!

Image Sweetpea & Willow

Image Belle Maison

Image Pink Kitchens

Image Harrods/Lulu Guinness

Image Chic Shack
With my family of 5 sons + husband, pink is a colour I've never (read as daren't) used when decorating. However, I've long harboured a closet love of pink, so thought I'd share some of my whimisical day-dreams.

The pink kitchen definitely falls into the OTT category, but it's such a lot of fun. With the final plans for our new kitchen almost complete, can't wait to see the look on my husband's face when I tell him I've changed my mind on the colour! I'll really need to stand well back while I wait for his response!

4 comments:

  1. Góday Mille,

    WOW!!! my daughter's dream room eh? or mine? I do love all sort of pink.

    Pls post more nice & inspirational photos as am designing my house. I will move june 1 tomorrow or, well your 8 hrs ahead from Sweden §:-))

    Thanks too for having time peeping in at my place.

    Enjoy the w/nd!
    //chie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! 2 boys and no pink so I compensate with my webstore! A-M xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I am with you and some others Pink just isn't a color that I have decorated with- don't know why really because I love the color. great post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you're excused...and we all enjoyed the indulgence! I indulged in a little {hot} pink myself last week.

    ReplyDelete

And none will hear the postman's knock
Without a quickening of the heart.
For who can bear to feel himself forgotten?
~W.H. Auden

Related Posts with Thumbnails