Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Give me my daily desk.

Image Sarah Waddell
Image Sarah Waddell

Image Leoporello

Image Sarah Waddell

Image Scumble Goosie
I've recently had the guilts about my lack of responding to hand-written letters with kind - it's just too easy to bang out a reply on my lap-top while sitting at my very utilitarian home office desk or on a plane.

I'm sure if I had one of these lovely pieces to sit purposely at and write, I'd be much more inclined to put pen to paper and I'm sure the results would be much more expressive and meaningful.

1 comment:

  1. Oh you so have similar taste to me. I just love those little desks and will be planning a little spot like that just for me in my bedroom. Your renovation project sounds so exciting and behind a laurel hedge....divine! A-M xx

    ReplyDelete

And none will hear the postman's knock
Without a quickening of the heart.
For who can bear to feel himself forgotten?
~W.H. Auden

Related Posts with Thumbnails