Tuesday, July 22, 2008

True Blue

Sweet cupboard handles from Fridas Gard



Beautiful blue & white from Ocean House



Lovely pre-loved piece from Butik Sophie


Simple linen tea towel from Butik Sophie




More gorgeous handles from Fridas Gard






Happy ribbons from Flourish


Stylish throw pillows from Riviera Maison





Crisp cotton from Pot Luck Studios


Nigella Lawson design from Viking Sun


More delicious blue & white from Ocean House


The ultimate blue accessory from Tiffany

With our tribe of 5 boys, it seems that blue is my dominant colour gene! ....and I'm often inexplicably drawn to blue things. My Blue folder is bulging, so time to share a few of my faves with you. Of course I can't come close to all the lovely blue posts over at the wonderful allthingsblue who's blog is just divine!

No particular theme here - just lovely things I've seen & stored randomly.

8 comments:

  1. OMG! Beautiful Treasures!
    Thank You Denise Nantasket Beach,Mass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You continue to be a woman after my own heart! I've been in a "blue" mood for quite a while now. I love love love certain shades of blue with a crisp white. Great pictures, as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this collection! As a beach dweller, I have to get those dishes and the wallpaper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too have a passion for blue (ooh that rhymes lol).

    I was given a Tiffany gift for my 30 birthday and I treasure the box and the bag it came in as much as the gift itself lol

    Anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful collection of blue! I've been wanting to "bedazzle" my kitchen lately as I have put off redoing the thing til later and door knobs similar to these are on the list - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the star box and the st Andrews cross...you have just given me a fantastic idea for the shop...off to paint now. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely blue things. I especially love the ribbon. Almost too good to tie on presents!
    5 boys...Wow! You must have washed an awful lot of smelly socks!
    Clare

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soon, we have a football team. Gorgeous, indeed!

    Love the blue & white theme. Hmmmm... seems so scandinavian, huh?

    Cheers for the week-end!
    //chie

    ReplyDelete

And none will hear the postman's knock
Without a quickening of the heart.
For who can bear to feel himself forgotten?
~W.H. Auden

Related Posts with Thumbnails