Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Waiting Time


Do you remember your first post of 20+ Comments? I still recall the feeling of wonder & amazement when it happened here at The Hedge. It was at the end of my first year of blogging in 2008 & the subject was Banquettes. My penchant for them hasn't subsided, so when I saw this beauty I felt compelled to share it quickly. Even though it's in a private home, it has a real 'restaurant-y' feel about it.....I can almost feel the waiter hovering. And the meals would definitely need to meet the ambiance of the setting. No scrappy left-overs from the back of the refrigerator with a Pepsi Max on the side served here.
Image: J.T Living

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Oh Millie you give away so many secrets! Is the P.Max MOTH's per chance? A-M xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all rather gorgeous isn't it Millie? Do you think it would mean you didn't have to actually cook either? I'm sure if I sat there long enough that waiter would just materialise with something delicious whipped up by 'chef'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness thats in a house!!! Wow its just gorgeous.....would love something like that!! And a Pepsi-Max or Diet Coke never go astray!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Millie love the opulence. makes one want to have dinner parties with that room in your home! Cathyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Millie. What a wonderful blog you have. It brightens my day. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning... love your eye, love how you find such beautiful things to post... really awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do remember the feeling of having a number of comments, I could hardly believe that people were paying attention to ME! Wow! This is GORGEOUS, I would love a banquette, of course, I'm all about glamour, too, and what is more glamorous than a stunning banquette?! XO!

    ReplyDelete

And none will hear the postman's knock
Without a quickening of the heart.
For who can bear to feel himself forgotten?
~W.H. Auden

Related Posts with Thumbnails